Abnorm fallow buck hunt in South - Hungary
The biggest contiguous hunting area in Hungary is called Lábod, it's 48,200 hectare. It is located in the Southern-Somogy area, which is sweeping toward the river Dráva. It has a world -famous red deer and a uniquely big fallow deer stock.
One of the biggest fallow deer stocks in Hungary lives here in Lábod area. In addition of stand and stalking hunt, we provide wide scale of opportunities from horse-drawn carriage to driven hunts. Regarding the size of stock, 2000 hectare cropland for game is managed here.
In this huge ground there are three hunting lodges that can make the time spent here unforgettable.
|Trophyweight (kg)||EUR||+ EUR / 10 g|
|– 1,99 kg||550||-|
|2,00 – 2,49 kg||1.000||-|
|2,50 – 2,99 kg||1.300||+ 8|
|3,00 – 3,49 kg||1.700||+ 16|
|3,50 – 3,99 kg||2.400||+ 30|
|4,00 – 4,49 kg||3.900||+ 58|
|4,50 –||6.800||+ 76|
Wounding: 50 % of the shooting price based on the estimated weight of the trophy.
Abnorm fallow buck: +20 % surcharge.
Female fallow deer: 120 EUR
- Other shooting rates and services
- Hungarian hunting licence: 50 EUR
- Organisation cost: 50 EUR
- Jeep: 1,2 EUR / km
- Trophy judgment: 30 EUR / pc
- Accommodation, boarding: 100 EUR / night / person with halfboard
- Individual guidance: 30 EUR / hunter / day
- Trophy transport (if needed)