Antilope hunting in Namibia in free range
Place of hunting: Namibia, 3,5 hours drive from the airport. 18.000 ha free range, which is directly neighboring to the Waterberg National Park.
Date: april - october 2023.
Hunting can be combined with a visit to the Etosha National Park or the Namib desert, or sea fishing too.
- 1 prof.hunter x 1 hunter EUR 260,-/ hunting days
- 1 prof.hunter x 2 hunters EUR 230,-/ day / hunter
- Observer EUR 140,-/ day
- Arrival day / departure day 140-140 EUR / hunter, 70-70 EUR / observer
Daily rates include:
- Professional Hunter
- Jeep using
- Accommodation and fullboard
- Beer and soft drinks
Advance payment: the calculated daily fee, but a minimum of EUR 1,000 + EUR 50 bank charges per hunter. The cost of any excursions must also be paid in advance.
Dropping fees: payable on site, in cash.
Visa: A visa is required. It can be picked up in Vienna at least 2 months before departure, or upon arrival at Windhoek airport.
Vaccines: currently there are no mandatory vaccines, but vaccines against hepatitis and tetanus are recommended. However, a PCR test is obligatory.
|Trophy prices ( EUR / pc)|
- Transfer: 400 EUR / 1-4 person/ in case of morning arrival. In case of arrival in the late afternoon or evening, one night must be registered.
- Trophy taxidermy and delivery
- Skinning: 50 EUR / necklether, 100 EUR / full skin
Wounding is considered shooting!